Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
At Claremont Primary School we aim to:
- Create a safe, caring, friendly and welcome environment where all members of our school community feel valued and respected.
- Provide challenging, stimulating and creative learning opportunities across the curriculum which engage pupils and motivates them to succeed.
- Have high expectations of our pupils, enabling them to become confident and successful learners, and to develop skills which will support them through life.
- Promote high standards of behaviour and challenge all forms of bullying and discrimination.
- Work as a team of staff, parents, governors and other members of the community in order to provide the best possible opportunities and achieve the best possible outcomes for all our pupils.