Special Needs Teacher (Starting in January 2020)
MRS M1-6 & SEN Allowance (£27,596-£38,963)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our new specialist provision for pupils with autism.
At Claremont School we genuinely believe that every young person deserves a school where they can thrive and achieve. Our new ARP will open in April 2020 and we are looking for an SEN Teacher to join us in January. If you have the talent, drive, enthusiasm and commitment needed to be an outstanding teacher in a challenging but hugely rewarding primary school then please get in touch.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Share our values, in particular the desire to give our pupils a positive school experience
- Use their own initiative yet become an integral member of the teaching team
- Be empathetic and understanding in their support and guidance for parents
- Care pastorally and aim high academically for all pupils
- Follow our core teaching principles of SCERTS and TEACCH – full training will be provided, you need the ability, empathy and mindset
We offer you:
- A well organised and well-resourced work place
- Training in our core principles and teaching strategies
- Opportunities to develop ideas of your own and extra-curricular interests
- An enthusiastic, supportive and experienced leadership team
- A school with high ambition and where you will enjoy teaching
If you would like to find out more about this role please speak to our Executive Headteacher, Dan Hawkins for an informal chat and/or arrange a visit to our school 020 8455 4013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 23 October @ Noon
Interview date: Monday 28 October
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.